Add an accessibility toolbar to your WordPress site to provides professional features that make it easier for users with disabilities and help you adhere to WCAG accessibility guidelines.
Here is a breakdown of the features offered to the user in this plugin:
- Give your users the ability to navigate using the keyboard.
- When user activate this option:
- A mark will be added to all items in focus mode.
- The user will be able to navigate between items with keyboard arrows alongside with the TAB key (you can disable the arrows navigation if you want).
- Give your users an option to stop CSS3 animations so page won’t blink.
- Give your users the ability to change the website colors to high contrast.
- By default the background color will be black, text will be white and links will be yellow. But you can control those colors from the administration panel.
- You can choose on which mode to activate this option:
- Normal CSS – Using a normal CSS set of settings.
- Hard CSS – Using CSS set of settings with the !important attribute.
- You can also exclude item that you don’t want to be affected from this feature.
Change Text Size
- Give your users the ability to increase or decrease the text size on your website.
- Let you control on how many percent the text size will be increased or decreased.
- Let you choose your own specific tags that this option will affect on.
- You can also exclude specific tags that you don’t want to be affected from this feature.
- Give you control on the line height when text is changing with an option to disable the build-in reset.
- Give your users an option to set more readable font to you website.
- Let you choose how the readable font setting will be implemented, from these options:
- Normal CSS
- Hard CSS (Using !important)
- Let you choose the readable font family.
- Give your users an option to mark your website titles. this feature will add a custom background color to titles to mark them up.
- Like the other features, also in here you can choose if you want it to be implemented with traditional CSS (default) or using the important attribute (Hard CSS).
- Give your users an option to mark your website links and buttons. this feature will add a custom background color to all your links and buttons to mark them up.
- Like all the other features, also in here you can choose if you want it to be implemented with traditional CSS (default) or using the important attribute (Hard CSS).
- Active installations
- Tested up to
- Ready translations
- English, Hebrew
- WordPress rating
- 4.6 out of 5 stars